I also was there)
A bit wild fantasy about the possible variant of Sebastian Moran to complement Andrew Scott’s Moriarty. Promotional photos lol
Moran: Gelou Karoll
Rifle: Barrett M82
Location: Russia, Moscow.
I’m proud I know at least one of the people who made this.
“I’m falling for you.”
“Please for the love of god, don’t, we’re twenty feet in the air.”
life-long parkour practitioners must find love whenever they can
Body Positivity for the win.
9 out of 16 are WoC from 9 different nationalities - Spanish, Native American, Middle Eastern, Greek, Hawaiian, South African, Indian, African-American and Chinese.
Even the “white” people don’t all come from the same place - French, Irish, American, Scottish, German, and English.
I’m really sorry if I left out YOUR nationality or YOUR body type, but if I kept going to include every single possible woman in the world I’d never have time for sleep or school work.
holy crap you got everyone
I really like this, i started at the beginning in closeup, and every time i clicked there was something new and towards the end, i was seeing bodies id never seen represented
yea this is seriously great! i hereby dub it the most beautifully inclusive actual representation of body positivity i’ve seen illustrated yet.
Sebastian can’t get Jim out of his head.
- Jim, what the f—
It’s Vaney's special day and there is no better gift than a gift of porn.
I’m a hopeless romantic.Vaney! I hope you’re having an amazing day.
And a cake. ♥♥
17TH FEBRUARY 2014
Tyger Tyger on the wall
Jimmy loves you after all
I’ve gotten lots and lots of questions as to whether or not there’d be another party at 221b Con this year and obviously the answer is OF COURSE THERE IS. And best of all it’s going to be even bigger and more awesome than last years party! Here’s the run down of what you need to know:
- The party will be taking place at the con hotel, on Friday, April 4th, from 6-11pm.
- There will be finger foods and such catered by the hotel to go with the tea, but we’re not exactly feeding you dinner, so I suggest grabbing a light meal before the tea party! (We’re making sure there are vegan options available too!)
- There will be a TON of my Sherlock Fandom teas, served by your favorite Sherlock characters, cosplay host style.
- Tickets to the event are $30. Your ticket will get you into the party, food and drinks, and a gift bag filled with awesome swag!
- You’ll get a stamp at the door so that you can come and go from the tea party, just in case there are other panels or whatever that you also want to check out.
- This year, we’re doing a silent auction with some pretty amazing prizes. Pretty soon I’ll start reaching out to artists and fandom crafters for donations for the silent auction, so if you’d like to contribute, don’t hesitate to drop me a note! We’ve already got some incredible stuff!
- Proceeds from ticket sales and the auction will be going towards the Beacon Society, which is dedicated to teaching Sherlock in schools.
- Tickets ARE limited, so be sure to grab them early! We’ll hold a VERY limited number of tickets to sell at the door, but we can’t promise there will be many available the day of the event!
- I’ll shut up now so you can go BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE.
- (Though again, if you’d like to donate any art or crafts or anything else, or if you have any questions, please let me know!)
- (Also SIGNAL BOOST THIS LIKE CRAZY LET’S HAVE A GIANT AWESOME PARTY)
Jepp… My ovaries are gone… Again.